Hints & Tips
Food Pre - Prep to Make Making Pancakes Even Easier!
The truth is that making a meal of savoury pancakes in minutes is super simple to do - even on a bad day when you don't have an ounce of time or energy to spare.
All you have to do is simply chop some veggies and throw them into the batter with some grated cheese and voila, you've got a delicious healthy and balanced meal in minutes!
But what if you could make protein pancake meal prep even easier? Is that something you would like to know more about?
Who doesn't love a quick tip in the kitche…
Troubleshooting Your Protein Pancakes
If the batter sticks to the pan when you try to flip it, that may be the result of the following:
- the pancakes have been poured too big (try 1 TBSP of batter per pancake to start - this looks small, but they expand as they cook)
- the pan wasn’t warm enough when you started cooking them
- you haven't cooked that side long enough
- you are not using enough oil for the type of pan you chose to work with
- if you don't want to use oil, you have to use a non-stick pan (we recommend one that is a cera…
Protein Pancake Variations
You are going to love the versatility of this pancake mix......it's nearly impossible to get bored with them, because the possibilities are endless! Not to mention, you can have them at breakfast, lunch, dinner or at snack time : )
Try these variations...
Berries and other fruit
Nuts & Seeds
cinnamon and erythritol (reminiscent of french toast when you add a whisked egg to the…
Perfect Pancake Secrets
To simplify it, the easiest way to get a great sweet pancake is this:
1. Grease a non-stick pan (ceramic coated is best for your health instead of Teflon) and set to medium heat on your stovetop.
2. Measure 1/4 cup mix into a cup or bowl, and stir in 1/4 milk or milk alternative (like almond milk etc.) whisking with a fork.
3. Spoon 1 Tbsp of the batter at a time (you'll end up with 5 small pancakes).
For a great savoury pancake, do the same as the above, but add 1/4 cup shredded cheese and some …