Protein Powered helps people prioritize protein on their plate with high protein,
low carb & gluten free food products (and recipes)!!
Is there enough protein on YOUR plate?
Ready to optimize protein in your diet for optimal body composition, muscle growth, recovery and bone strength - not to mention hormone balance, smooth moods, immunity and longevity?!
You're in the right place if you know that you need to eat more protein for optimal health, but you find it difficult to get enough in - consistently.
Do you relate to any of this?
- you want to eat less meat, but you also want to make sure that you are getting enough essential amino acids in your diet.
- you love meat, but you are looking for more variety in your diet (you are bored of eating eggs into infinity, tired of bland broccoli and chicken, unimpressed by un-satiating shakes (plus done with artificial tasting and crazy sugary high carb protein bars).
- you don't have the skills, energy or a lot of time to spend in the kitchen preparing meat and you are looking for a faster and easier way to get protein on your plate
- you are not really a big fan of meat or you are a vegetarian and you are looking for more protein options (you are bored of beans, lentils and tofu)
Whatever your reason, one thing for sure is, you are health conscious and want to ensure that you are getting enough essential amino acids, for optimal health and body composition.
The problem is though, that when it comes to optimizing the protein in your diet, there aren't many non-meat, high quality protein options out there - especially not ones that can actually form the basis of a delicious satisfying meal!
- shakes are too cold in the winter and not satiating
- bars don't taste that great - and most are high in artificial ingredients, additives and sugar
- vegan proteins are missing essential amino acids (or their profile of essential amino acids are too low for your dietary needs)
- most protein pancakes on the market are high carb, contain wheat, sugar and nut flours - not to mention, with the syrup, they are more like a dessert, than a meal!
Until now that is!
Protein Powered grass fed protein pancakes are high protein, low carb, zero sugar, gluten free, nut free and so versatile (sweet or savoury) - it's pretty much guaranteed that you won't get bored of them!
You can use our satiating grass fed protein pancake mix to make both sweet and savoury options. No other protein pancake mix does that. And we've got you covered with a growing list of recipes that are great for breakfast, lunch or dinner or a snack.
Each serving of 5 med - small grass feed protein pancakes, packs a punch of 16 grams of protein per serving (which can be easily increased by adding sustainable sources of meat, eggs, cheese, milk and/or a can of fish)!
And it doesn't need to be hard or time consuming.
If you are in a hurry, or you've run out of ingredients, just add your liquid of choice, whisk and flip!
Great for travel, backpacking & survival food!
Grass Fed Protein Pancake Mix
One Mix, Many Ways!
A taste of just some of the variations you can make with our Grass Fed Protein Pancake Mix:
- sweet pancakes
- savoury pancakes
- fish cakes
Celiac, Diabetic, Weight and Gut Friendly!
High protein with 16 grams of protein per serving.
- 1 net carbs (4 grams fibre)!
Just 4 clean simple ingredients:
New Zealand Grass Fed Whey Concentrate
Psyllium Seed Husk
Apple Cider Vinegar
Easy to Digest & Blood Sugar Balancing
What they don't contain:
NO wheat, gluten or grains
NO strange indigestible starches
NO sugar alcohols
When you want that "flour like feeling" but without the fluff!
- wheat free
- gluten free
- grain free
- nut flour free
- egg free
- sugar free
- salt free
Do you need more protein?
Take the assessment to find out. Plus, learn how optimal protein can help you build strength, balance your hormones, boost your metabolism and help you heal.